Playoffs are here and the whole team is super excited.I nope we win sections that would be the best or maybe even state. I want one of those rings you get when you win and I want to just have the pride of knowing I was a part of that year and we can enjoyed it. I know coach miller will love it because it will be his fourth section ring. Fourth! That's dam crazy. Well I hope we go that far
ohh man reading this really made me sad :( I know how bad you wanted it baby and I wish you guys would've went that far! It sucks to know I will never cheer at a high school football game ever again, or get nervous every time you go in, or go congradualte you after the game. Im sorry its all over! but don't be too upset! Be thankful for all the memories you have and all the friends you've made. Life goes on baby and there is going to be millions of things to look forward to! I love you baby
ReplyDelete