Wednesday, December 1, 2010

What to blog about? I really have nothing to blog about lol well I'll blog about anything. Well Xmas is coming and amy still won't tell me what she wants for sure. It's always changing lol but I still love her. For me a few games or and xbox 360 with wireless Internet would be the Besttt!!!! But it is very expensive so I'm not expecting it I'm just hoping it might happen lol well I might be spending Xmas in Santa Cruz so it might be really good because Ill be with my Amy and all happy and spend it with my aister but idk yet well that's all I got

1 comment:

  1. haha well IDK what I want baby!!! :) lol we still have time!!! and I hope we can spend it in santa cruz, that would for sure be amazing haha That would make the break a lot easier! well baby im trying my hardest to get you something really nice! If not this year i pronise ill make it up tp you when i buy your EVO :D I woves you awot babiesss<3

    ReplyDelete