Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Yay! It's my forst day of work! Not lol I mean not yay but it is my first day of work and I get to tutor little kids for an hour but hey it's some money so imnot really mad or anything. I hope my kid isn't hella scared to talk to me and I hope they are fast leathers so we can just chill for a while and I hope that my kid isn't a brat because if they are then it's all bad lol. Well other than that nothing is new just waiting until I'm 18 so I ca go off and be. Happy not this sad or mad me whenever Im at home. Only 2 more months and then life with become great we just gotta keep fighting. Oh wait there is something new my football banquet is today so that should be cool we get ribs but that's it later.

1 comment:

  1. I wish i could have went to that football thingy!! ahah it would have been soooo funny to sit with you and your aunt couldnt do anything about it haha well ill just have to get back in some other way :) lmao even though going at 6 in the morning to pick you from your house on your 18th birthday isnt bitchy enough ahaha she thinks she hates me now, wait tell that day!! lol im going to laugh my little booty off!! Im going to be hella nice too, if she comes out im going to say Hi or have a nice day or something bitchy/nice to her just to piss her off. Muhahahahah <evil laugh :)

    ReplyDelete