Wednesday, January 12, 2011

The final count down

Omg I can't believe how close it is!!! I will be 18 in less then six weeks!!! Then life is gonna be sooooo good. I'm moving that morning of my birthday and then Amy and I are going to breakfast at ihop. That is going to be one of the best breakfast ever!!! Lol well I know counting sown days will make it seem longer but I have no Internet and can't really do anything so it seems to be the only thing to do all day. But soon it will all be over an I will live the good life hanging out with the people I wantto hang out with an going places I want to go and not being treated like a prisoner because someone called her for what she really is. Then I won't have to hide texting her or have to only see her when we are at school. Instead I will wake up with her and god to sleep with her and do everything during the day. We will go out to eat or go to our friends party or whatever we can do what we want to do because I mean we are only kids and I should be treated like a kid but the warrden doesn't think that so my visiting hours are limited

1 comment:

  1. Ohh man baby I wish this would just hurry the hell up already!! omly 33 more day! :) after what happen today i know we both just want it that much more! mostly you because im not the one who has to live there. I wish i could change the way everything has happened.... Im soo sorry its like this :(

    ReplyDelete