Tuesday, January 18, 2011
31 is the magic number counting today lol from now on everything is probably gonna be about how many days are left or how happy I'm going to be or how excited I am lol but yeah I was a runaway on Sunday I was a Masada kid lol but not really I'm not much for trouble making Im mostly the one that would check to see if its ok and make sure if it isn't than I make sure there's no way anyone but the people that are involved know about it. Well yeah I only have 31 days and I'm sooooo hoping they go by soooooo fast like really I'm leaving at 12:00 or midnight on the day of my birthday. I'm not wasting anymore of my seƱor year time in here I gotta get out as fast as I can!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
i cant wait brother! im so excited:) we gunna have so much funnn when you there. me and amy cooking you and jerry playin ops! haha i love you so much. and i misss you!
ReplyDelete