Wednesday, September 29, 2010
night rally!!!
the night rally really wasnt even that good. everyone would just keep talking even when dylan would talk. it was way annoying! the junor (i think i spelled that wrong, but im hella tired so idc) dance was hella long im happy they cut it of before it took anymore of my life away. im not trying to be mean it just wasnt a good dance and it just dragged on. all in all the night really was less than i expected. i would have hoped that the senors would have made it better because it is the last one we will come to for our school, but i guess i was wrong. well im hella tired and ima go to sleep. goodnight
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
aww.. I didn't get to go to the rally because I had to work that night so I'm kinda happy and bummed. Happy that I didn't really miss anything, but bummed because I just realized that it's the last night rally :/
ReplyDelete