Wednesday, October 6, 2010
i cant wait to grad
i cant wait to never have to wake up before 6 am again! i cant wait to sleep and wake up next to Amy. i cant wait to never have an adult tell me what i cant do. who i can see and where i can go. i cant wait for all the things i hecka want to do come true. i cant wait to just lie on the beach watching the sunset with the person i love, Amy. i cant wait to never worrying about getting in trouble for not mowing the lawn or not washing the cars. i cant wait to go buy whatever i want whenever i want. i cant wait to get out of the hell im in now. i cant wait to be able to spend every moment of the day with Amy. i cant wait to get a phone again. i cant wait for the good life. the life of no worries, troubles or doubts. the life only of happiness, joy, and the future. this time will be the best and i wont be alone. ill have Amy to live it up with. i cant wait to not have to go to school everyday. i cant wait. thats all i find myself saying now that im in this situation. the day i get to go with Amy after school and go do what we use to do. go cook, wrestle, run around, play with puppy, eat yummy food all the time, i cant wait to go all the little things we use to do in which i took way for granted.things need to hurry up so i no longer have to wait. that day will come and it will be one of my most happiest days. i cant wait..... i just cant wait.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
ohh man baby I can't wait either! I'm so sick of how things are now, i'm ready for the days I get to sleep and cuddle up next to you :) (reminds me of vegas) All I can even think about now is moving to Santa Cruz and starting the new chapter in our life. We get to do whatever the hell we want! ahhh man I smile every time it corsses my mind. Im so excited, like there are no words to describe it..I know hings are rocky right now love, but I promise the furure will be so just toooo amazing!! I just need you to stay strong for me. Like when you told me when my aunt was dying that you are my rock and I can lean on you whenever I need to and you'll always be there. I need you to be my rock once again baby. I love you Jacob davis! Forever and ever..
ReplyDelete