Wednesday, October 13, 2010
to her...
i need to be a better boyfriend. you say im amazing but i could try to be better. i need to put you first every time. you are my world and for that nothing should ever come before you. you say you need to change but in fact you really dont need to at all. i love you for who YOU really are. i like that you get jealous because it shows how much you care. your personality is amazing. you as a person are amazing. i love you. you are very strong and stand up for anything you feel is wrong. i just need to stand up more even though i am already standing up, but i should have done it sooner than now. but from now on i plan to stand my ground for you and fight any battle that steps in front of me. i will do anything for you and i am here for you. i will always be here for you. you are my best friend and you will always be my best friend. my main point is you dont have to change i do... I love you for who YOU are and you should never change. i will always love you. I love you Amy Kathleen Davis forever n ever
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
no baby I really do need to change. Im a complete selfish bitch at times. we all know it lol I need to chill out and stop getting mad so much. You've been nothing but an amazing friend and boyfriend, I couldnt ask for anyone better Jacob. Your a sweet person and who am I to change that? I love you for the person you are also baby. Your my world :)
ReplyDelete