Wednesday, October 20, 2010

the day...

the day is coming. the day i never have to hear them bitch at me for not doing what they want. the day i will be able to go and see her anytime i want. the day i will no longer live their life, ill live my own. this day is the day i get all the freedom ill ever have. from that moment on ill never have to go through what im going through now. ill have the good life as they call it. i count down the days until the day comes. its still over a hundred so im not jumping around with excitement or at least not yet. soon i will have a constant smile on my face.the day is one of the things ive been fighting for . that day i will do nothing but move out and spend the whole day with her, Amy. that day will forever be magnificent. nothing will take away my happiness that will come. we will both be full of joy and happiness. I cant wait for the day to come, it needs to come faster.

1 comment:

  1. That day really does need to come faster!! Im so excited for it. But i also want to say thank you so much for everything! you really are such an amazing person, thank you for respecting me and what I need to do for myself. Ill always be here for you baby and I know youll always be here for me.. Thank you I love you<3

    ReplyDelete