Sunday, October 31, 2010
fml
today sucked soooooo much. my halloween was the worst. i waited and you came at the end when it was closed. what happened to 6...oh wait it became 7. i talked to my other aunt and she helpped cheer me up but im still sad and mad deep down inside. i feel alone... and i really dont like it. all i want is to be happy and it seems like everytime i wish for that i get more sad. i hate this whole thing. i just want it to all end. i just want it to be what it use to. i want us back to how we were. i want it soooo bad too, but it seems to grow farther away even as the days count down. it feels like we arent as close anymore, it feels as if im losing you... and i have no way to stop it. i feel hopeless at times. its like you have cancer and are dying and there is nothing I can do to keep you here with me... maybe i jusdt feel like this because im depressed... i dont like being depressed... fml!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
That night was more then horrible.. and so was the days after it. It would have been nice if you would have let me know this is how you felt though. I cant read your mind.. I want is back to how we were also but how can we make that happen? "OUR TIME" is now school time, we have no relationship outside of school. I wish i could make things bette...
ReplyDeleteI feel you Jake, my Halloween was by far the WORST Halloween ever!!! I understand your pain, and I hope it gets better because i certainly need prairs for me to get better as well.
ReplyDelete